Monday, January 28, 2013

Well hello there

Recently I decided it's about time I actually used this blog of mine. I created it with the intention of creatively expressing myself to anybody but I quickly abandoned it. When I logged in here I saw the view analytics chart for this place and damn it felt like a barren desert, clean yet sad. At the instant I started this thing in 2010 there was a big pointy spike, a dangerous mountain is what it looked like on the chart. Then a flatness way at the bottom, no jumps and dips. Then the line turned into another spiked mountain, just today. Kind of depressing.

So for all intents and purposes I'm starting from scratch. And so for those visiting this blog, whether you know me or not, my name is Sammy. The title of the url is my full name with a spelling error (can you find it?). My home is Pacific Palisades in Los Angeles, California but I'm currently attending Academy of Art University with a major in illustration. My hobbies include drawing, walking, playing video games, doing push-ups, hanging out with friends, and discussing cartoons and video games. I also get involved with podcasts. I aspire to work in marketing for an anime and/or manga company.

I look forward to discussing this and much more down the line. So if you're visiting here and plan to stick around, good, because I want to post here more and need a purpose to this blog. I could use it with no visitors, but without them what's the point of writing and posting pictures to the Internet? So feel free to leave comments on this post; tell me what you think, suggestions for what you'd like to see, spelling and grammar errors you notice. That's it, see you later :).

No comments:

Post a Comment